HVAC Service Repairs
We at Evergreen State Heat & AC have been performing air duct replacement along with servicing furnaces and heat pumps in Snohomish County residences and businesses for over 45 years.
If you have a problem give us a call at 425.252.3114 and ask for the Service Coordinator. To keep your heating and cooling system running efficiently and optimally, ask us about a preventive maintenance agreement. If your system is not working optimally or efficiently Evergreen State has a full staff of trained technicians ready to get your system working properly. We give a 15% discount to customers who have a preventive maintenance agreement with our company.
Below are the things we check for in a typical service call.
General Heating & Cooling:
- Check for plugged filters that need to be replaced, repaired or cleaned
- Check for power to the unit(s)
- Check condition of thermostat and low voltage wiring
- Check condition of supply and return air ductwork; including seal, air flow and insulation
- Check all motors and internal airflow blowers
- Check all condensate pumps and piping (if applicable)
- Check combustion air in 80% furnaces
- Check exhaust venting
- Check all pilots and/or ignition controls
- Check all combustion jets
- Check inducer motor and pressure switches
Air Conditioners (new):
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check condition of coils
- Check the thermal expansion valve
- Check line-set for leaks
- Check compressor
- Check all capacitors, sequencers, contactors and relays
- All items covered above plus the following
- Check air handler unit operation
- Check reversing valve
- Check the defrost control and hard start systems
- Check outdoor thermostat (if applicable)
Evergreen State Heat & AC, a HVAC maintenance company that will repair and keep your heating and cooling system running efficiently and optimally.
"I received 3 bids for the work I needed for installing a ductless heat-pump. I felt the most comfortable with their estimator Leslie and the companies past tract record. There were no problems or issues thru out the installation process. I would not hesitate to hire them again for additional work."
Ductless Heat Pump in Snohomish, WA
HVAC System:Mitsubishi Ductless
Dennis W. of Snohomish, WA, WA